New Basketball Uniforms?

Blizzard

Reaction score
I saw this tweet from Coach Esposito:

Our football uniforms look awesome & the helmets look great. Nike has given us a new design as well. November 1 we will be wearing them

I don't remember hearing anything about these. Sorry if it's been mentioned before.

I read somewhere awhile back there would be some 'tweaks' to the uniforms. Nothing since.

I'm guessing they won't do a throwback design with short shorts.:)

I read a while back that we will be getting Nike jerseys with the back design like some of the other top Nike Programs...

3344620197_89bfd5f4e8.jpg

FCOKZLAOYQDMBPI.20090222181638.jpg

2010-2011-korie-lucious-michigan-state-basketball-jersey_over.jpg

I'm guessing maybe SKI-U-MAH will be on the back since they used SKI-U-MAH on the football helmets.

i wish they would go back to a jersey with thinner straps on the shoulders...much like Indiana's

Those are sooooo ugly! I'm obviously not a fan of the "new" style of basketball jersey's.

Agreed, I don't like the whole "back design" thing that Michigan State and some other schools have.

I think they should use the football font throughout the program.

Nice, still would have liked to see Ski-U-Mah some where though.

The picture isn't showing up anymore. If it wasn't supposed to be released, maybe Coleman took it down?

Basically they will be stock Nike uniforms (like always) where many of the Nike schools will share the same unoriginal design concept. Can't wait. *fart noise*

I agree with implementing Ski-U-Mah into the uniforms. I hope all Gopher athletics do in some fashion, even if it's only a slight tweak

Back of the new uniforms:

gopher1.jpeg

http://btn.com/2012/10/17/clothes-call-the-latest-on-big-ten-hoops-uniforms/

I noticed this too. I'm a little disappointed that we haven't seen more of these (photo ops, etc.) as other B1G schools have done this Fall.

That BTN article mentions a few other teams with 'revamped' uniforms, but seems to imply that adding aerographics to the back of our uniform is the only tweak we've made. From the two pictures I've seen so far, however (this Coleman pic and the pic of Dre), it looks like we may have made some more noticeable tweaks--the thin stripe down the side of the jersey in the Coleman pic being one example.

Does anyone have more information on this or are they keeping everyone in the dark?

Top Bottom