ESPN Bracketology

i just don't see us having any chance vs LSU. i rather have us playing Arizona State in Philadelphia, then LSU in Portland as it is right now. but anything can change.

I'd say ASU just as dangerous as LSU. Both are high-quality teams. I think the lowest seed we'll get is a 10.

Both ASU and LSU will be concerned about the Gophers, too, because I am of the opinion that the Gophers also are a high-quality team.

Both ASU and LSU will be concerned about the Gophers, too, because I am of the opinion that the Gophers also are a high-quality team.

that's the positive thinking i am looking for. one can always count on dr. don to bring it! :)

I fully agree with Dr Don, all of the other teams out there are now well aware of how well the gophers are capable of playing and will from here on out be treated with the respect they deserve.

I'd rather see Arizona St for one reason. We could put johnson on Harden, and lots of bodies to throw at Pendegraph, the rest of the team is role players. LSU reminds me of Purdue, with athletes and strength. However, I dont know if either would be favored by much as both the sec and pac-10 were way down this year.

I just want to see our name in a bracket. Anywhere. Let's play North Carolina- who cares. I predict that this club has been throwing more bricks than even they are capable of. I am claiming right now that we are going to get hot against somebody and everything is going to fall in. We are due. Our defense and effort is a constant so we are going to torch somebody.

We might be a .500 team in the B10, but the B10 is arguably the best conference top-to-bottom. In a fairly even 6-11, 7-10, 8-9 matchup I like our chances against anyone.

Top Bottom