New scoreboard

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
Pic just posted on Facebook:

308393_10151211510844179_1520971977_n.jpg

THE MAROON DOESN'T MATCH THE SEATS!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MY EYES!!!

Sorry, just wanted to be the first to complain about it.

Actually it looks pretty cool, hopefully they won't play wall to wall commercials on it during the game.

I like it. It feels a little playful, but it's cool and definitely an upgrade over that last eye sore of a scoreboard.

Looks good. Should be a huge improvement.

Looks like the very top of each of the 4 sides will be loudspeakers. Guessing the scoreboard will have enough audio power so that all of the little mini-monitors throughout the arena can be taken down. Similar in concept to the audio in the scoreboard @ TCF.

I like it. It feels a little playful, but it's cool and definitely an upgrade over that last eye sore of a scoreboard.

The last eyesore of a scoreboard was the old 3-sided baby with white lights only. Most GopherHolers are too young to remember that thing.

The last eyesore of a scoreboard was the old 3-sided baby with white lights only. Most GopherHolers are too young to remember that thing.

Haha, the last one wasn't too pleasing to look at either I must admit. As for the scoreboard your talking about, I've seen the pictures!

Top Bottom