Anyone just see the end to that halftime report?!

ShowinGoldyLove

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just being edgy, but that was flat out terrible.

When talking about Va Tech v UNC game, John Saunders says something to the effect of "not much defense going on there..." and Digger agreed that the lack of defense is one of UNC's issues.

Saunders then comes back to the our game score, and says, "a game where there is more defense being played..."

And Hubert Davis and Digger Phelps just proceed to mock and laugh quite condescendingly at the thought, with Davis saying, "I'm not sure it's more defense..."

Well East coast talking heads, HAHAHAHA. Give me a break. It actually IS better defense. Their blind love for the ACC and hate for the Big 10 has never been more obvious...and it makes me sick.

Saunders then comes back to the our game score, and says, "a game where there is more defense being played..."

And Hubert Davis and Digger Phelps just proceed to mock and laugh quite condescendingly at the thought, with Davis saying, "I'm not sure it's more defense..."

Well East coast talking heads, HAHAHAHA. Give me a break. It actually IS better defense. Their blind love for the ACC and hate for the Big 10 has never been more obvious...and it makes me sick.

Maybe they've watched the Gopher offense since the start of February.

Top Bottom