We basically pitched a shutout over the final eight minutes

WilliamsArenaGuy

Reaction score
Credit to Westbrook and Sampson for providing the offense, but this was a defensive takeover. When NU went ahead, I thought it was following the same pattern as the game there and we were in big trouble. Then they didn't score for over seven minutes. Only four garbage points. That is awesome.

In the inaugural BTT, we beat MSU when they were a #1 and we were a #8. I'm just saying...

Credit to Westbrook and Sampson for providing the offense, but this was a defensive takeover. When NU went ahead, I thought it was following the same pattern as the game there and we were in big trouble. Then they didn't score for over seven minutes. Only four garbage points. That is awesome.

In the inaugural BTT, we beat MSU when they were a #1 and we were a #8. I'm just saying...

And we beat Northwestern in the 8-9 game.

Karma?

When Westbrook scores, we win. It's that simple. Problem is, the guy unfortunately is not a consistent threat or a floor leader. If he puts up 20 tomorrow, we get a shot at the W.

From where I sat, Gophers W the game with their defense.

I'm AMAZED that they shot 43% and NWU only 32% today.

Bostick was a key "spark" in 1st half.

From where I sat, Gophers W the game with their defense.

I'm AMAZED that they shot 43% and NWU only 32% today.

Bostick was a key "spark" in 1st half.

FOT, did you have a chance to chat with Tubby or Donna? If so, any insight you can share? Any update on the practice facility?

FOT, did you have a chance to chat with Tubby or Donna? If so, any insight you can share? Any update on the practice facility?

Sorry, no. I just talked (briefly) with AD Maturi. Just thanked him for my ticket (I paid for it but he made it available from the Gopher Good Seats).

I actually didn't see Donna in Conseco but I'm sure she was there (somewhere). Tubby is too busy and focused on game days (to talk to folks other than the team and coaches). I don't bother him.

Top Bottom