Let's prepare for it now...which Spartan will hit the buzzer beater heading into half

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Is it just me or do our opponents hit a buzzer beater heading into halftime against us just about every game? Coble today, Penn State hit one at PSU, Wisconsin nailed one at Madison, etc. I am sure there are half a dozen or so as well this year (and most years for that matter) that we could add to the list. It usually sends the other team into the locker room with momentum and us a bit dejected. I always feel deflated as a fan, so if I can just figure out ahead of time who it will be, I can just factor that in to the flow of the first half and it won't bug me as much! ;)

Go Gophers!!

Gophers will do it tomorrow....DeVoe for a 3 at the halftime buzzer!!!!!!!!!!

Worst Ever

Ty Calderwood hitting a 1st half buzzer beater in '97 in Madison after Charles Thomas misses his own 3-point attempt (taken too early). Turns a 10-point Gopher lead (potentially a 13-point lead with Thomas' miss) into a 7-point lead, paving the way for the Badger comeback.

Ty Calderwood hitting a 1st half buzzer beater in '97 in Madison after Charles Thomas misses his own 3-point attempt (taken too early). Turns a 10-point Gopher lead (potentially a 13-point lead with Thomas' miss) into a 7-point lead, paving the way for the Badger comeback.

Clemson in the Sweet 16: that big freak Woni that had the game of his life made a layup about a full second after the buzzer at the half and they counted it. Without that, we don't need two OT's to win. Of course, we wouldn't have some of the greatest memories of a single game either. I guess it was fate.

But if we had lost...:mad:

We are not the only one's to notice this. They covered it on the Big Ten Tonight show. We need to flip this around and start making ours!

The Woni runner to tie the game against us in the 97 sweet 16 was not after the buzzer. I have it on DVD and have watched it many times.

The Woni runner to tie the game against us in the 97 sweet 16 was not after the buzzer. I have it on DVD and have watched it many times.

I have it on DVD and watched it several times as well. Are you talking end of the half or end of the game? I am referring to the end of the half.

Never mind - I thought you were talking about the one at the end of the game - also scored by Woni.

Top Bottom