127.gif
vs
135.gif

11:00 AM Central Time
Conseco Fieldhouse, Indianapolis Indiana
ESPN: Brent Musburger, Steve Lavin, Erin Andrews
WCCO 830 & Gopher Radio Network: Mike Grimm, Don Zierden​

here it is. a day early.

i will be missing tomorrow game, becuase of work. and i know i not gonna get off early this time. so please get a huge win for us Gophers.

Keep in touch...the thread will be running. Go Gophers!!!!

I'll be sure to put up the cardboard cut-out of myself at the office and head out for a long lunch. Go Gophs

I'm actually surprised at the line...MSU 6.5 today, now up to 7...but still. I thought it'd be at about 10-11.

Hightower for 6th time in last 7 games!!!

did he just say 'protect the chicklets"?!?!?

Couple 3's falling today, lets hope it keep up. Westbrook playing well. Running the ball up and down, don't know how well that will work against Mich. St, but it is our only chance.

For those of you able to watch....Are all these fouls on MSU legit?

I think it's being called closer than most Big Ten games, but the Gophers are attacking the basket.. so I think the fouls are legit.

Reffing is fine so far, except a weird should've-been jump ball early. Iverson is getting pushed around, everyone else looking good. Nice effort.

ahh I seee were playin hard, but of course they have 5 3s...ridiculous guard the 3!

it is very physical under the hoop.

haha Kentucky call out!!!!!!!!!

"Shame on you who criticized" - Muffburger

It figures, I give the Gophers credit for FT shooting yesterday and now they're 4-9

why the hell was busch down there... left to box out gray?! thats just terrible.. carter should have been in that spot.

Top Bottom