Congrats to Star Tribune writer Amelia Rayno

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
She actually still covers the team! The Tubby news forced her to update her blog for the first time since June 18.

She also Tweeted about us for the first time since June 20.

Fuller at least cares enough about his job to at least tweet a few recruiting nuggets.

I heard she was sick...and not just a cold sick.

I heard she was sick...and not just a cold sick.

Are things so pathetic at the Strib that nobody can fill in for her if she was indeed sick and out for an extended period of time? For a dieing industry they sure aren't trying very hard.....

Yah, Art. Being as the amount of newsprint needed for a decreasing number of outhouses is going downhill, the demand for the Strib is declining.

Her twitter account indicates trips to New York City and San Francisco and a story about Wild fans.

Don't know about sick.

Are things so pathetic at the Strib that nobody can fill in for her if she was indeed sick and out for an extended period of time? For a dieing industry they sure aren't trying very hard.....

Are things so pathetic at Vandelay Industries that no one can fill in for your on your latest three month sabbatical?

Welcome back.

El Amin Fan said:
Her twitter account indicates trips to New York City and San Francisco and a story about Wild fans.

Don't know about sick.

I must have heard wrong on the (sick) thing. She just does not Tweet much when Gopher hoop is out of season. Unlike Myron Medcalf used to do.

I must have heard wrong on the (sick) thing. She just does not Tweet much when Gopher hoop is out of season. Unlike Myron Medcalf used to do.

Could be taking a tweet out of context but today after the Tubby Smith extension was announced he said something about him being glad she is doing well. Since that is a tweet, take it FWIW, it could mean nothing.

Top Bottom