Charles Buggs Video Q&A: Gopher Basketball Freshman Interviews

Tweets from Marcus tonight:

"@GophersNow: After talking with Tubby I got a sense Charles Buggs might not redshirt because Gophers like his skills right now and like having PF depth."

" @GophersNow: Tubby had success in his system with 6-7 to 6-8 long & athletic undersized PFs like DJ, Paul Carter and Rodney. Now Buggs fits that mold."

Go Gophers!!

Its hard not to smile when watching that. He wants to shoot. He likes shooting. :) Truthfully, I hope that down the road he becomes an offensive weapon for us.. we always seem to lack depth at "scorers".. we have a few guys over the years (Westbrook, Andre now) but never a lot of them.. so I hope Charles can develop into a scorer like Quincy did (another lean athletic type who liked to put the ball in the basket).

During the Howard Pulley games, Charles seems more interested in passing than shooting. It will be interesting to watch him develop over the next few years.

During the Howard Pulley games, Charles seems more interested in passing than shooting. It will be interesting to watch him develop over the next few years.

charles has had a tendency to over pass. last summer he would always be looking to make extra passes and he is very crafty with the ball.

sometimes he gets carried away and just needs to score the ball.

from what I have heard I do not think charles will redshirt. it sounds like tubby plans to use him some this year with the hope that he will be able to fill rodney williams role once he is gone.

great video - love it.

Nice interview. It would be great if he put on some strength weight and became a force in two years. Not sure what to expect but like what I see more and more each day.

Top Bottom