Let's talk going to the Big Dance...

GopherLady

Reaction score
We're by no means, a "lock," but I really think we are in. Who's going to travel to support the Gophs, and enjoy the greatest time of year, March Madness!!!???

We're by no means, a "lock," but I really think we are in. Who's going to travel to support the Gophs, and enjoy the greatest time of year, March Madness!!!???

I will be traveling to my local sports bar to support them...does that count? ;)

I will be traveling to my local sports bar to support them...does that count? ;)

NO, it doesn't, lol!

Trust me, I'm hoping for Kansas City - that is the only place drivable, and when you cut out flight costs, it makes it possible. that's the only thing that stinks - for Bowl games, you have a month to plan and look around, for hoops, you have 4 days.

word up gopherlady. if you have the financial where-with-all and love our gophers then let's all try to get out to their site (assuming they make it in) and support OUR GOPHERS!!!

GL...Dancing with you at the BIG DANCE is what I mean!!!!!

And I am creepy...I look in the mirror and the mirror runs away.

Getting back is GREAT MOTIVATION in and of itself.

We are in. Let's win tomorrow to make sure we don't have to even worry.

C'MON AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only chance I have is if we make it to the Final Four. I might have some free tickets coming my way if things go as planned. I just don't want my first possible Final Four to include Duke-North Carolina-or a few other teams I can't stand.

I think it really depends on where we play...if we're in Chicago, I could possibly make the trip. If we're in Miami, that's quite a ways.

My dad is hoping for Portland (lives close) and I am hoping for Philly (live in DC). If we get either of those someone in my family will be there!

If they play in Kansas City or Dayton, I am goint to try and go.

I may try to make it if is Greensboro or Philly. I live in VA.

My wife and I have decided to go where ever the Gophs are playing, We'll see you there GopherLady!

We are hoping for Greensboro or Portland, third option would be Miami, wherever, we will be pumped.

My wife and I have decided to go where ever the Gophs are playing, We'll see you there GopherLady!

I hope so - it will depend on where they're playing and how much $ it is (and if I can find anyone to go with me, always the problem being a Gopher fan). That's great that you and the misses will make the trip no matter what, I love it!

Top Bottom