front page of espn

oh...alright, gotcha, i was going to say, espn's front page is kansas...

very nice, todays a happy day...hope it continues. LETS GO IOWA.

This is awesome!

ESPNGophers.jpg

How many Gophers now have used these arm stockings this season? Can somebody explain their purpose?

the arm stockings absorb sweat from the armpits.

>>...like a stuffed animal or a blankie.<<

Inquiring minds want to know. Is it a medical thing or just a fad? Doesn't appear to be a compression wrap of any kind. At first I thought it was a conference mandate to hide tatoos.

>>...like a stuffed animal or a blankie.<<

Inquiring minds want to know. Is it a medical thing or just a fad? Doesn't appear to be a compression wrap of any kind. At first I thought it was a conference mandate to hide tatoos.

dr. don already addressed this as well. honestly think it is just to help keep sweat off the hands/arms. don't believe there is a conference mandate to hide one's tatoos.

If it was a mandate to hide tatoos, most NCAA players would be wearing long underwear in their games.

Bring on the mandate. I'm sick of the ink.

To the sweat theorists, why do they wear the stocking on only one arm?

My teammate in high school wore won because he had surgery on his elbow. Eventually he didn't need it, but kept wearing it was comfortable.

That makes some sense, at least, especially if the wrap is tight.

They can serve multiple purposes. Keep the sweat off as mentioned. And they actually help keep the arm warm as well, perhaps his arm has gotten cold, affecting his shooting. There's some protection on the elbow, perhaps he's had some elbow issues. Or some just wear it for style.

AI has been wearing that thing for years. Kobe caught on to it after him a few years later...

I got it.... it is to keep floor burns off the shooting elbows when we dive and fly on the floor for loose balls. Let's dive and fly on the floor tomorrow Gophers and whoop Michigan State.

Sleeve

Bring on the mandate. I'm sick of the ink.

To the sweat theorists, why do they wear the stocking on only one arm?

They wear it on One arm beacause it is there shooting arm....They help keep your arm/elbow warm and relaxed..Also helps keep sweat on hands...

Top Bottom