stop the 3's!

book

Reaction score
Joseph seems to have passed Nolan as our pt. guard - We stop the 3's and will win but the one before the half hurt alot!

If we prevent them from making 3s, Northwestern will have a tough time winning. While I hope Hoffarber finds his shot. We need to shoot better from outside!

While I hope Hoffarber finds his shot. We need to shoot better from outside!
Hoffarber's reversals and passing with 0 turnovers in the last 7 min played a good part in the win. Until then, we had just been passing it back and forth on top with Nolen, Westbrook and Joseph. He got the ball to the wing, and the skip passes over the top to Westbrook who hit the floaters. The ball movement won the game.

Great win!

Plus, Hoffarber played the most minutes of the anyone on our team (28) while holding their best shooter in Craig Moore to 3-16 from the field, 2-14 from 3.

I know some have questioned Hoff's defense, but out of any of the guards (esp Bostick & Westbrook who lost their guys or jumped at ball fakes numerous times) he played the most lockdown defense of the afternoon. These things (passing, not turning it over & defense) were the reason that Tubby played him nearly the whole game.

I like Blake handling the ball on the perimeter, but it makes me sick watching him brick three after three, man I wish he could hit a couple a game.

...but it makes me sick watching him brick three after three, man I wish he could hit a couple a game.
Agreed, however, he only took 3 of them. Bostick was 1-6, Joseph 1-4, and Nolen 0-2. They all need to shoot better.

Top Bottom