How many points needed to win today?

Block M

Reaction score
Its hard to feel optimistic about this game and my gut tells me the season effectively ends today, but I hope we somehow eek out the ugly win. Can't see the Gophers scoring more than 55 pts today-will it be enough?

Is there any chance that the offense turns it around at the last second? Hard to believe so. At the end of the year I think Tubby will regret not having integrated Bostick into the lineup. He is one of the only weapons they have, but was never on the floor enough to get into a rhythm.

Its hard to feel optimistic about this game and my gut tells me the season effectively ends today, but I hope we somehow eek out the ugly win. Can't see the Gophers scoring more than 55 pts today-will it be enough?

Is there any chance that the offense turns it around at the last second? Hard to believe so.

You're not a Northwestern fan that's come to troll us are you ?

"How many points needed to win today? " Just 1 more than our opponent.

I don't care if we win 30-29 or 96-50 or anywhere in between, just WIN BABY.

GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there any chance that the offense turns it around at the last second? Hard to believe so. At the end of the year I think Tubby will regret not having integrated Bostick into the lineup. He is one of the only weapons they have, but was never on the floor enough to get into a rhythm

What a downer :(

Top Bottom