ndsu wins national championship

B

bsb76

according to buffalo nation and kfan.

They will be a 14 seed and lose their first game. They are the oldest team (at least four senior redshirt seniors starting) in division 1 and playing in the worst conference in division 1. Oakland outplayed them for 39 minutes and deserved the win. Have they mentioned how bad the Gophers beat them up earlier this year?

Their coach had badger roots and anybody that has been exposed to their fans during the football season knows they are only slightly below iowa and sconnie as far as being obnoxious (sp?).

This is their one shot as they put all their eggs in one basket.

No, I had to sit by them at the last Gopher-buffalo game. Drunk, swearing and generally a__ holes
in front of kids and women.

Saul Phillips is a very good coach, and i may be biased since i live in his hometown but i would have to say so what if he was employed by the University of Wisconsin for 3 years, he has more ties to UW-Platteville then he does UW and I'm just guessing but he probably has the best winning percentage as a head coach in the Summit League.

I'm sorry to say it because he is a nice guy, but he's not a good coach. With Tim Miles, that team loses 2 or 3 more games, and is even better than they are now. All of his recruits.

I'm sorry to say it because he is a nice guy, but he's not a good coach. With Tim Miles, that team loses 2 or 3 more games, and is even better than they are now. All of his recruits.

He isn't a good coach? Isn't his team 26-6 and going to the big dance?

What a lot of people don't realize is that Saul played a crucial in improving NDSU's defense, he preached defense when he got the job and the team has been winning game's defensively all year. He has also been at NDSU ever since Woodside, Winkelman, and Nelson stepped foot on campus.

Top Bottom