Just a little pick me up

Reaction score
Things have got somewhat anxious around the board. This is not without good reason. We are squarely on the bubble because we've blown a few very winnable games. With that in mind it is tough to feel overly confident about tomorrow’s game. However, I just thought I’d remind everyone of last year’s BTT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u51znupszPw

Things have got somewhat anxious around the board. This is not without good reason. We are squarely on the bubble because we've blown a few very winnable games. With that in mind it is tough to feel overly confident about tomorrow’s game. However, I just thought I’d remind everyone of last year’s BTT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u51znupszPw

nice. was that former gopher kevin lynch on the wcco broadcast of hoff's shot? i love it. screaming: "gophers win 59-58......."

I've come to some sense of calm with this whole situation by thinking this:

If we win tomorrow - we are in (Thank you SS for putting me at ease with this).

If we don't win against NW after losing to Michigan at home- then we don't deserve to be in.

I'm with you bga1, after an hour of reading different websites last sunday, I came to the same realization.

That cheered me up even more than I thought it would. Thanks for posting

Love that video. I thought D.J. White should have gotten the flop of the year after the missed free throw. Notice he comes down, takes two quick steps, and then throws himself out and down. It takes practice to do that. Marcus Landry with Wisconsin also has the flop down to a fine art form.

Right On

Whether or not the NU game determines whether the Gophers GET to go to the Tournament, I agree that it determines whether they DESERVE to go. That said, I'm not with you on the 'sense of calm' thing. I don't have a good feeling about this game. And I personally believe that not making the field would amount to a setback in the program's remarkable progress under Tubby.

Top Bottom