Great win today at the Barn!

Art Vandelay

Banned
Reaction score
Despite the weak NC schedule, this was one game I thought could sneak up and bite the Gophs. NDSU has a very good chance of making the NCAA Tournament, largely due to their conference automatic bid, not an at-large bid. This game was essentially over 3 minutes in when it was 14-1, thanks in part to JAS who proved again he can fill it up when the opponent concentrates on the other pieces of the puzzle. What a nice moment for the Senior captain. RS3 improved his lottery pick status with a solid game. Hopefully he sticks around longer than this season.

6-0 for the first time since '98 and 1st time officially since '93. Virginia shouldn't be much of a problem Tuesday night and if they continue to improve, Louisville will have their lunch handed to them. How 'bout being undefeated 12-0 heading into the New Year's Eve showdown with Sparty??? Look out Izzo!!! We're comin'!! We're comin'!!!

You one optimistic dude, Art. I for one love it and hope you are right! We'll find out on Tuesday just how far these kids have come. Virginia has a lot of talent and we need to be better by far than we've been to date to win that one. Plus it's on national TV. Louisville, on the other hand, would be a huge upset. In addition with so many real young players we have the ability to lose at almost any time.

I am picking up on the sarcasm Art.

I love people like you who have to piss all over anything that someone else enjoys.

"First Time officially" --- still hurts to hear that.

Listen, we have a nice team. Get your friends and bring 'em to the Barn. What else do you have? Vikes? Wolves? (no mention of hockey). Go Gophers!

Hey, the OOC schedule is NOT as easy as lots of people claim. The games still have to be played, each game has to show improvement from EVERY player, and Tubby is doing it right....He is still trying to find the exact group to have on the floor at crunch time in tight games. The win over CO State was well earned, the win over NDSU was well earned, and the PUPS are still improving every game. Tuesday versus Virginia is going to be a great test....how are we growing, how much are we improving, which players will step up. Keep teaching the PUPS, Tubby...Good things happen to good people, and Tubby and his PUPS are good people. Gophers ROCK!!!!!

Top Bottom