Minnesota Daily says Iverson's apt robbed

Go4

Reaction score
Gophers basketball player burglarized
Subhead:
Also, a 60-year-old woman was struck by car Monday.

BY Robert Downs
PUBLISHED: 03/10/2009

Golden Gophers basketball first-year standout Colton Iverson did not have a very good day Saturday.

He not only had to suffer through watching his team lose a close game to the University of Michigan from the sidelines, but returned to his Yudof Hall room that he shares with teammate Devoe Joseph to find his laptop, iPod and cash had been stolen, according to a police report. Iverson told police his room had been unlocked.

The case is listed as inactive, pending new information.

South Dakota boy has to learn how to lock his door.

Well, they probably won't leave their door unlocked from now on. If some kid knows they keep their door unlocked, he just had to wait until he knew they wouldn't be there (ie playing a game).

Maybe it was Devoe's fault...but...he's from Toronto so he should know better..

I hope the thieves also made off with his injury because I cannot take another 40 minutes of Jonathan f*cking Williams.

With any luck he's got his laptop Lojacked and the software actually works. That sucks.

when i lived in the dorms, we never locked our door. Its not uncommon. Your friends go in and out all day when youre not around.

I live in Yudof and from what I heard he and Devoe had some girls over and they left with his stuff

That is just what I heard though so take it with a grain of salt.

I live in Yudof and from what I heard he and Devoe had some girls over and they left with his stuff

That is just what I heard though so take it with a grain of salt.

well, if that is true then colt needs to teach those girls a lesson with the back of his hand.

as ODB (old dirty bastard) of the wu-tang clan used to say: "bitch better have my money"

Top Bottom