Anderson8284

Reaction score
Georgetown 16-14. They are out!

St. John's 16-16.

BEAT THE WILDCATS!!!!!:)

Georgetown 16-14. They are out!

St. John's 16-16.

BEAT THE WILDCATS!!!!!:)

I believe that they are now called the RED STORM. Please refrain from using racist mascots. It is a cause that I am passionate about.

I believe that they are now called the RED STORM. Please refrain from using racist mascots. It is a cause that I am passionate about.

Based on your moniker and the picture it's quite apparent that you are very cautious about offending people. :rolleyes:

Based on your moniker and the picture it's quite apparent that you are very cautious about offending people. :rolleyes:

what do you mean, my picture? I am an avid golfer and that was the putter cover that I wanted for christmas. It was a total bummer when I didnt get it. :(

I got a putter cover like that for xmas. haha. I knew what it was. I still wear it on my penis though.

Speaking of the RED STORM...they put up a very impressive 10 points in the first half today against marquette.

what do you mean, my picture? I am an avid golfer and that was the putter cover that I wanted for christmas. It was a total bummer when I didnt get it. :(
Mrs Arnold Palmer was on the Tonight Show back when Johnny Carson was still doing it.

JC: Do you do anything for luck?
Mrs. P: Yes, I kiss his balls.
JC: I'll bet that makes his putter stand up and take notice!

Mrs. Palmer walked off the show at that point.

Or maybe not

Top Bottom