Gillispie reacts to VMI loss - Parody

Absolutely fantastic. Words can not described how I LMAO. Thanks Blizzard.

Am I the only one tired of these parodies? No longer original.

Two???? That's stretching it, Schnoods.

Ok, I got carried away. I am after all a typical Minnesotan hedger.

I don't look on Youtube very often. I've never seen one before. Hell, for as much laughing mileage I got off that one if you have a link to a few more I'd like to watch them too !

Same here, Blizzard. Got nothing else to do during a blizzard up here (tongue in cheek on that one)

The World of Warcraft one was more entertaining due to the fan base being much larger and it feeling a lot closer to truth :).

This is literally one of the best written pieces I think I've ever seen in my life. There's no way a Kentuckian wrote this.

Yea, using that clip from the movie Downfall (which is an awesome movie, by the way) is pretty old. In fact, as soon as I saw it was another one I couldn't even watch the whole thing. If you've never seen that movie clip used before, I can totally understand why you thought it was funny. The first one I saw was a couple years ago regarding the Dallas Cowboys home playoff loss. Now that was funny.

Hunter S Thompson says hi.

Did you hear about the small boy in KY who was taken away from his family by Child Protective Services? Apparently his family was beating him daily until CPS found out. Mom, Dad, the whole family was involved.

When the boy appeared before the judge in court, he was asked, "Where should I send you to avoid being beaten again?"

The boy replied, "Rupp Arena. The Kentucky Wildcats are incapable of beating anyone these days."

Yea, using that clip from the movie Downfall (which is an awesome movie, by the way) is pretty old. In fact, as soon as I saw it was another one I couldn't even watch the whole thing. If you've never seen that movie clip used before, I can totally understand why you thought it was funny. The first one I saw was a couple years ago regarding the Dallas Cowboys home playoff loss. Now that was funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzYsiNZgZ7M

That was the first one I saw too. The references to Eli and T.O.'s jersey are hilarious.

Did you hear about the small boy in KY who was taken away from his family by Child Protective Services? Apparently his family was beating him daily until CPS found out. Mom, Dad, the whole family was involved.

When the boy appeared before the judge in court, he was asked, "Where should I send you to avoid being beaten again?"

The boy replied, "Rupp Arena. The Kentucky Wildcats are incapable of beating anyone these days."

Did you hear the one about where Roy Williams, Rick Pitino, Coack K and Tubby Smith got together for a round of golf? Tubby was doing pretty well until they got to the 14th Green when he quit. They asked him why and he said "I don't play the final four".

Did you hear the one about where Roy Williams, Rick Pitino, Coack K and Tubby Smith got together for a round of golf? Tubby was doing pretty well until they got to the 14th Green when he quit. They asked him why and he said "I don't play the final four".

Good one!

Interestingly enough, Tubby, Pitino, and Roy Williams have the same number of Holes-in-One (NCAA titles).

1 apiece.

Hunter S Thompson says hi.

Hi Mr. Thompson! I know you've been dead for five years... how did you see into the future to write this piece on Billly Gillispie years before he became coack of Kentucky?!?! Amazing!

Top Bottom