Gophers/Badgers outdoors?

That should be a great event. Naters, hopefully you can gather enough maroon and gold friends to mitigate the massive amount of red that will litter that place for the game.

Go Gophers!!

I'm looking to head to this with a buddy of mine who's a big Becky hockey fan. Should be a great time!

At first, I was like, "Why Chicago?" Sounds like it's put on by the Chicago Parks Board and other Chicago-based organizations. Notre Dame & Miami (OH) also play. Seems like a cool event.

One step closer to a home-and-home at TCF & Camp Randall?

We'll have to keep tabs on information on this game/event. I'll be seriously considering going with one of my baby sisters to it (she's never been to any Gopher events with me, even though she has interest in them), as it was her idea.

hell yes! I am moving to chicago in august and I was worried I wouldn't be able to make it to a game this year. fear not!

This is awesome news. There are a bunch of us already planning to go. Cannot wait!

Does anyone know if tickets will be package deals exclusively? I'm gonna start selling my plasma right now!

Go Gophers!

Top Bottom