CollegeRPI.com Monday bracket update

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Gophers projected #10 in East Region playing #7 Texas in Greensboro.

Metrodome. ...

#2 Michigan State vs. #15 Cornell
#7 Cal vs. #10 Boston College

#3 Mizzou vs. #14 Weber State
#6 Butler vs. #11 Miami-Florida

This thread would not be the same if I didn't ask you where he had the Badgers. :)

Thanks. I hate the 8/9 game. It seems like we are destined for that spot this year. I am still hoping they are looking for ticket sales and send us to Minneapolis.

SS, two quick questions for you:
As what seed and where does CollegeRPI.com have Northern Iowa playing? I thought that Metrodome would be a logical place for the Panthers, as a #10 or #11 seed.
Thanks...

Thanks for the quick reply.
Maybe UNI should be the #14 seed in Minneapolis and get a rematch of the 1990 NCAA tournament when the Panthers (and Maurice Newby's big three pointer) as a #14 seed knocked off the #3 Tigers (with Derrick Chievous), IIRC. I think they lost to Minnesota in the next round.

I just checked and CBS Sports does have #13 UNI playing #4 Missouri in Portland.

FWIW, their Minneapolis bracket has:

#2 Mich State
#15 North Dakota St

#7 Marquette
#10 Florida

#3 Kansas
#14 Miami (OH)

#6 Arizona St
#11 Miami (FL)

I love how 10-8 in the Big East is a little better than 9-9 in the Big Ten, irregardless to what the actual schedule was lol. And if Creighton gets in over Minny, wow....

The guy can't justify any of his decisions, what a joke!

I knew the Big 10 was a mess, but as they point stuff out, it's really a mess. Part of what's good, I believe, is that they're assuming Minnesota will lose Thursday and that's affecting their decision. After we prove them wrong ... :)

Top Bottom