PDA

View Full Version : I think I am ready for the puck to drop

Schnauzer
04-04-2012, 04:08 PM
It has been a long wait. I really dislike the extra week between the regionals and the Frozen Four. I believe there is enough time even with the men's and women's basketball final fours to have a nice weekend of Frozen Four hoopla during the weekend after regionals. Friday would make for a great semi-final session, with Sunday afternoon a nice slot for a championship game.

Anyway, tomorrow is finally Frozen Four Thursday and I am sooooo looking forward to the matchup with BC. Certainly a tall order for the Gophers and they certainly should be big underdogs. Can hardly wait...

BleedGopher
04-05-2012, 06:53 AM
I usually don't like the two week break either, but in this instance I am hoping it will work to our benefit as BC has been SO hot lately, that I'm hoping the week off gets them out of their flow a little bit.

It will be important for Patterson to get comfortable early...an early BC goal could shake him a bit.

I'm fired up!

Go Gophers!!

Gopher07
04-05-2012, 10:05 AM
100% ready, and I agree with Bleed ... might help us in this case if it throws BC off their routine. In any case, I'm super excited. Super pumped, even.

Ron Johnson Super Fan
04-05-2012, 01:17 PM
I usually don't like the two week break either, but in this instance I am hoping it will work to our benefit as BC has been SO hot lately, that I'm hoping the week off gets them out of their flow a little bit.

It will be important for Patterson to get comfortable early...an early BC goal could shake him a bit.

I'm fired up!

Go Gophers!!

That was exactly my thought. I ordinarily hate the extra week off but when you're playing a team that hasn't lost in 17 games I like it.

Rouser4eVA
04-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Oh Man! I'm warming up my Golden Gopher Happy Dance! Drop the puck already!

Go Gophers!