LETS GO DUCKS!!

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Sucks the game is not on national TV, but as Gopher fans we should cheer on Ducks all the way!!

its over

o state rose bowl

Ducks-Beavers game on VS. Channel

The game is on the VS. channel at 6pm central. Both DirecTv and Dish Network carry this channel. Not sure about cable companies.

VS is on all comcast systems - it is their channel

The game is on the VS. channel at 6pm central. Both DirecTv and Dish Network carry this channel. Not sure about cable companies.

if you have comcast on the st. paul side of the system you can catch the oregon-oregon state game on channel 68 (versus)

if oregon wins

we likely go where then?

if oregon wins and ohio state gets a second big ten BCS invite then we have a much better chance of going to the insight bowl out in arizona. likely against kansas. so all gopher fans should be pulling for the ducks tonight.

Comcast has it if you have HD. I don't remember the exact channel but I know that it is about 400-402 (next to ESPN & FSN HD) in Minneapolis.

If Oregon wins Gophers to Champs...

Perhaps Champs Bowl?

Wisconsin has played 4 bowls in 4 years in Central Florida including 2004-2006 in Orlando. ESPN said last week that Wisconsin was trying to sign the agreement with the Insight Bowl and they want to go there regardless of whether Champ's is an option.

That means the Gophers are looking at either Detroit or Orlando depending on the outcome of the Oregon/Oregon St--or the incredibly unlikely chance that Notre Dame beats USC.

10-0...

I feel the FL sun already!!

After OSU drives to score, UO scores right away, thanks to a big run.

20-7 Ducks!!

Seriously, the sun is getting hotter!!

Thank you Jeremiah Johnson.

A 79 yard run to set up a TD, then an 83 yard run on 3rd & 17.

Might have spoken too soon, Beavs come down quickly and punch one in before the half

Boise State beat Oregon. If Oregon wins this game it will be interesting to see if Boise State ends up in the a BCS bowl instead of Ohio State.

I think the BCS would be making a huge mistake to let-in more than one buster. The potential busters should all be playing each other.

615 yards of total offense by the ducks and the game isn't over yet. They're carving that D up like a turkey!

We've seen some dreadful defensive performances from the Gophers through the years, but I've never witnessed a defense get dismantled quite the way Oregon State's did tonight (Nebraska getting rolled by Kansas last year comes to mind, but they "only" gave up 572 yards). Giving up 700 yards when your first Rose Bowl in 45 years is at stake? Ouch.

Unless UCLA somehow beats USC, it looks like Ohio State is BCS-bound, and we could be headed for the Champs Sports Bowl.

Top Bottom