Va Tech Goes Down

josh087

Sharing Common Sense & Reality
Reaction score
Now VT 17-13 overall, just 7-9 in the ACC. Hard to justify more than 6 bids from this conference pending the ACC tourney. Maryland and Miami also both 7-9 in the league with less than impressive RPI numbers and both with double digit loss totals and some bad losses that the Gophers don't have.

I don't see how you can put in any of these bubble teams in over the Gophers unless they spring a big upset in the ACCT.

Now VT 17-13 overall, just 7-9 in the ACC. Hard to justify more than 6 bids from this conference pending the ACC tourney. Maryland and Miami also both 7-9 in the league with less than impressive RPI numbers and both with double digit loss totals and some bad losses that the Gophers don't have. I don't see how you can put in any of these bubble teams in over the Gophers unless they spring a big upset in the ACCT.

That VT win once looked good for Wisconsin, now it looks just OK. Meanwhile, our Louisville win keeps looking better and better.

Now VT 17-13 overall, just 7-9 in the ACC. Hard to justify more than 6 bids from this conference pending the ACC tourney. Maryland and Miami also both 7-9 in the league with less than impressive RPI numbers and both with double digit loss totals and some bad losses that the Gophers don't have.

I don't see how you can put in any of these bubble teams in over the Gophers unless they spring a big upset in the ACCT.

VA Tech and Miami play in the ACC first round. Loser gets the last nail put in thier coffin. Winner needs to win a 2nd game to get in IMO. Miami is probably closer to getting in the Va Tech, so I'd root for VA Tech to win that match-up. Miami may be able to sneak in just by beating Va Tech, though they don't deserve to given they lost a terrible game at Georgia Tech last week.

Top Bottom