Louisville wins Big East...

ShowinGoldyLove

Reaction score
We know that our win against Louisville was big, but now I'd have to say it is HUGE. They just won arguably the best conference in the history of NCAA basketball, and have a legit shot at a #1 seed in the NCAA tourney.

Louisville just won the Big East regular season championship!

Where is the gopher team that beat these guys?

(this post was merged)

We know that our win against Louisville was big, but now I'd have to say it is HUGE. They just won arguably the best conference in the history of NCAA basketball, and have a legit shot at a #1 seed in the NCAA tourney.

The Big East is good, but I don't know how anyone could say it is the best conference in history. Far too many bottom feeders! Nonetheless, the Louisville win may be the difference for us.

The Big East is good, but I don't know how anyone could say it is the best conference in history.
Both Dickie V and Dan Shulman said it themselves. If you don't respect them, Bobby Knight said the same thing during the pre-game tonight.

And "bottom-feeders?" Georgetown ended up 11th in their conference, and would probably be in the top 3 in the Big 10. All the Big East teams just have pretty average records because they beat up on each other all season. There was a stretch where they were playing 4-5 Top 20 teams IN A ROW!

Both Dickie V and Dan Shulman said it themselves. If you don't respect them, Bobby Knight said the same thing during the pre-game tonight.

And "bottom-feeders?" Georgetown ended up 11th in their conference, and would probably be in the top 3 in the Big 10. All the Big East teams just have pretty average records because they beat up on each other all season. There was a stretch where they were playing 4-5 Top 20 teams IN A ROW!

With the unbalanced schedule, Georgetown got the toughter half. But a conference with the likes of Rutgers, South Florida, St. Johns, Seton Hall, and Depaul. A team like Providence really benefits from this schedule. They beat Pitt and Syracuse, besides that they beat up on the bottom half. So yeah, in some sense it was one of the toughest in history, but in other ways not a chance! But One things for sure, the Big Ten may have been the whackiest in history. What a crazy conference this year!

Top Bottom