Northwestern-Ohio St

SWGOPHER

Banned
Reaction score
If Northwestern wins, who would the Gophers play in the 8-9 game, OSU? I honestly think NW may win tomorrow. They are playing as well as anyone in Big Ten right now, except Mich St. This is why I don't think the Gophs win another game. Northwestern is a better team right now, and after the beating we put on them a week ago, they will be motivated for payback. I thought today was our single best chance to secure a bid. Other than Indiana and maybe Iowa, I don't think the Gophers can beat anyone else on a neutral court at this point. They all know how to shut doen the Gopher offense, and we are who we are. It's too bad the season ended the way it did.

If Northwestern wins, who would the Gophers play in the 8-9 game, OSU? I honestly think NW may win tomorrow. They are playing as well as anyone in Big Ten right now, except Mich St. This is why I don't think the Gophs win another game. Northwestern is a better team right now, and after the beating we put on them a week ago, they will be motivated for payback. I thought today was our single best chance to secure a bid. Other than Indiana and maybe Iowa, I don't think the Gophers can beat anyone else on a neutral court at this point. They all know how to shut doen the Gopher offense, and we are who we are. It's too bad the season ended the way it did.

Well if the Gophers cannot beat either Michigan or Northwestern back to back, then there is absolutely no doubt that they don't belong in the tournament and we can all rest easy knowing that the Barn will host a game or two yet this year.

Top Bottom