Now...where's my vodka bottle...

The Big L

Reaction score
I've locked myself in my room and am now going to drink until I can no longer remember this game, and then I'm going to drink some more.

I'm also going to disconnect from the internet so I don't come onto GH and get provoked by a low-life miserable loser whose only feat in this life, besides going years without getting any females, is to kick fans who care when they are down over the internet.

How did it come to this?

How did it come to this?
Come to what? We're probably 1 win away from the tourney?

As much as people want to say the world is ending, it really isn't. The road to the Tourney is a little bit longer now, but we're not at a dead end.

Michigan played well when it mattered, we didn't. Everyone should take a deep breath for 24 hours. Then come back to the 'Hole, and you'll realize that while we have some work to do, we still have a legit shot at a NCAA Tourney nod.

Come to what? We're probably 1 win away from the tourney?

As much as people want to say the world is ending, it really isn't. The road to the Tourney is a little bit longer now, but we're not at a dead end.

Michigan played well when it mattered, we didn't. Everyone should take a deep breath for 24 hours. Then come back to the 'Hole, and you'll realize that while we have some work to do, we still have a legit shot at a NCAA Tourney nod.

One win probably wont be enough, and it really shouldn't be

We're still pretty strong in the bubble battle. This win would have put us over the top. But the loss didn't push us out.

Not clinching does not equal elimination.

The real question will be when the dust settles next weekend where we appear in relation to the other B10 teams. If we look like we're ninth best then we're out.

The loss sucked, hugely dissapointing but let's not lose perspective. All the other bubble teams suck as much or worse than we appear to. Those are the guys we have to look good compared to, we're still doing OK.

We're still pretty strong in the bubble battle. This win would have put us over the top. But the loss didn't push us out.

The real question will be when the dust settles next weekend where we appear in relation to the other B10 teams. If we look like we're ninth best then we're out.

The loss sucked, hugely dissapointing but let's not lose perspective. All the other bubble teams suck as much or worse than we appear to. Those are the guys we have to look good compared to, we're still doing OK.

How stupid are you? It doesn't matter by conference. It's an individual team thing. If 9 Big 10 teams deserve it, 9 Big 10 teams will be in. That's not very realistic at all, but to play the conference card is flat out dumb.

Oh and how would we be 9th best? Please tell me how we are worse than Indiana/Iowa/Northwestern. It's not even close.

How stupid are you? It doesn't matter by conference. It's an individual team thing. If 9 Big 10 teams deserve it, 9 Big 10 teams will be in. That's not very realistic at all, but to play the conference card is flat out dumb.

Apparently not nearly as stupid as you. and not anywhere close to being as big an asshole as you. Dick weed.

You might be the dumbest guy on this board, at least the top five.

Schnoods...TTUSA may not be in the top five, but he IS on the bubble.

I've locked myself in my room and am now going to drink until I can no longer remember this game, and then I'm going to drink some more.

I'm also going to disconnect from the internet so I don't come onto GH and get provoked by a low-life miserable loser whose only feat in this life, besides going years without getting any females, is to kick fans who care when they are down over the internet.

How did it come to this?

Every time the f-ball or b-ball team does this to me, one of the only things that makes me feel better is that I know there are people who are as livid-to-the-verge-of-tears as I am. The one thing I CANNOT STAND is when the team does this to me and I have to read on GH how you're "not a fan" if you are not upbeat about the loss. Bullsh*t. The only true fans are the ones who feel the losses and have to lock themselves away to drink away the pain

Feeling a loss is a sign of being a fan for sure. Bashing the team because they failed to make you happy is a sign of something else. There's a line. When it's crossed you are no longer for but rather against. You seperate yourself from the us and become the them. Too many cross that line when dissapointed.

Schnoods...How many times have you read what I have said what you just said, only in different ways. I agree whole heartedly with your analogy....Feel bad versus pissed off. I feel bad when we lose, but I do NOT get pissed. you and me, Schnoods, are on the same team. The reason????

Both you and me, both of us, have been there, done that. Thanks for your realism. Dr.Don

Are you saying we're old? I suppose perspective is something that can be gained by having lots of things to compare against.

Top Bottom