Final Five

minngg

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be there Friday night at the X if anyone wants to stop by and say hi. Sec c club level. Go Gophers!

Love the final 5 is my favorite time of the year, unless the frzen 4 is in the X, it has the best atmosphere of the year in college hockey. You're lucky, gophs will draw either St.Cloud or the susies, should be fun.

mingg, you wearing your ndsu national champ tshirt?
Im thinking festler, hanowski & huskies will win this tourney.

uskies will probably have too to make the NCAA, don't forget about Lee, good tender

minngg said:
I'll be there Friday night at the X if anyone wants to stop by and say hi. Sec c club level. Go Gophers!
Sure hope you know more about NCAA hockey then you do basketball. Bet you want to fire Lucia too!

With the win against St. Cloud, NoDak is one spot behind us in the pairwise. If we want to stay a two-seed, I think we need to win tomorrow. I'll be there.

Sioux suck @#$! we better take care of business tonight. god damn flickertail trash!

Here is to seriously hoping we demolish the Sioux tonight! Can't stand them.

Whats the over/under on holes punched in wall at X like the und fans did last year (story in pioneer press)

Gophs need to win this 4-0

Good guys needed to be more gooder in the 3rd....

Go Gophers...Retribution Tour 2012 begins this Saturday at 4:30 CST!!!! It begins with another dispatching of a villainous team clad in our least favorite colour (BETTER DEAD THAN RED) and may include a reprise of last Friday's 3rd period demonstration of unwatchable hockey.

Sweet Retribution!!!!

Go Gophers! (for all 3 periods the whole rest of the season!)

Top Bottom