Big 10 early entrant candidates

coolhandgopher

Reaction score
The Big 10 will be saying goodbye to perhaps their weakest collective senior class in a long, long time after this season. One would assume that next year will feature an improvement across the board for most Big 10 teams, but the issue of early entry candidates comes up. Supposedly this is a very weak year for the NBA draft, so it seems logical that some players may declare with the idea to strike while the pickings look good. I've seen very little of the Big Ten players in action this year, but among the following players, who do you think may be likely to declare for the NBA draft? Keep in mind, I'm not asking who should declare-I think we'd all agree that B.J. Mullens would benefit from another year of college ball, but rather wondering who might be likely to go:

Evan Turner
B.J. Mullins
Talor Battle
Manny Harris
Kalin Lucas

Anyone that I'm missing from the potential list? I think the Ohio State guys are regarded pretty highly in NBA player evaluation, not sure about the other three.

In my opinion battle and Lucas won't leave and there is only a small chance that mullins will leave just because of the fact that his stock is so low because of his under achieving freshman year. Also I havent heard Harris or turners name much in terms of mock drafts so maybe nobody is going to leave but if I was going to put my money on who is going to enter the draft I would have to say only turner will be gone next year.

Top Bottom