Wis. is playing one of there worst games of the year and..

It's tough when a guy like Eddie H. brings his A game.

It's tough when a guy like Eddie H. brings his A game.

Quit complaining. The Gophers have attempted more free throws than Wisconsin. The charge that got "overturned," was actually called a block by one ref and a charge by another. The Gopher player was clearly in the circle. That's a charge and the right call was made.

Another predictable 2nd half. We don't even make 'em work to catch up. ... it's tied by the 1st TV timeout. This one was over the minute the Badgers took the lead in the 2nd half.

If we're lucky enough to beat Nebraska on Saturday, we can hold our heads high knowing that we were 4-5 at the turn and then won 2 games the rest of the season, both vs. the Cornhuskers!

Quit complaining. The Gophers have attempted more free throws than Wisconsin. The charge that got "overturned," was actually called a block by one ref and a charge by another. The Gopher player was clearly in the circle. That's a charge and the right call was made.

You're right. Bucky games at Kohl Center are generally called right down the middle and tonight is no exception. The 15 fouls in about 15 minutes on the Gophers after Bo's tantrum are a coincidence.

definitely was a blocking foul, they got it correct. the momentum shift occurred when Hollins got fouled on that 3 no call Tubby gets a T and Taylor then hits a 3 instead of a possible 3 point lead down 5.

Another predictable 2nd half. We don't even make 'em work to catch up. ... it's tied by the 1st TV timeout. This one was over the minute the Badgers took the lead in the 2nd half.

If we're lucky enough to beat Nebraska on Saturday, we can hold our heads high knowing that we were 4-5 at the turn and then won 2 games the rest of the season, both vs. the Cornhuskers!

Effort wise this one is better though SS. Tonight they at least played- can't hit shots though.

Bo Ryan is the biggest piece of *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# I've ever seen. Whine Whine Whine.

You must have missed Andre Hollins getting fouled on a three, out of bounds, technical is called and 5 point swing. Bo and his players complain all game.

QUOTE=Badger2010;508763]Quit complaining. The Gophers have attempted more free throws than Wisconsin. The charge that got "overturned," was actually called a block by one ref and a charge by another. The Gopher player was clearly in the circle. That's a charge and the right call was made.[/QUOTE]

You really have nothing better to do than be here, on this board, during this game?

It's like when the Leonardo DiCaprio character calls the Tom Hanks character on Christmas Eve in "Catch Me If You Can" and Hanratty (Hanks) realizes that Leo's character is calling him because he has no one else to be with on Christmas Eve.

definitely was a blocking foul, they got it correct. the momentum shift occurred when Hollins got fouled on that 3 no call Tubby gets a T and Taylor then hits a 3 instead of a possible 3 point lead down 5.

Agree, and that should have been a foul on the Badger and 3 FT for Hollins.

Does anyone else see the irony of complaining about people complaining?

You really have nothing better to do than be here, on this board, during this game?

It's like when the Leonardo DiCaprio character calls the Tom Hanks character on Christmas Eve in "Catch Me If You Can" and Hanratty (Hanks) realizes that Leo's character is calling him because he has no one else to be with on Christmas Eve.

Says the guy doing the exact same thing as me? You didn't think that one through very well did you?

Perfect analogy.

Why weren't we fouling earlier instead of letting them run 30+ seconds off the clock each possession?

Could have made a difference.

Seriously? I'm here with fellow Gopher fans.

You're the turd in the punch bowl.

Right but we are both sitting at our respective homes, on our computers, watching the game. It's not like it takes any extra effort for me to open another browser and go on Gopherhole.

As for me being the turd in the punch bowl, if you know of an online forum where both Gopher and Badger fans are equally welcome and can converse with one another, please point me to it and I will leave. It's boring to talk about a game with a bunch of like minded people. If you can't present me with such an alternative, kindly pound sand because I'm not leaving.

Right but we are both sitting at our respective homes, on our computers, watching the game. It's not like it takes any extra effort for me to open another browser and go on Gopherhole.

As for me being the turd in the punch bowl, if you know of an online forum where both Gopher and Badger fans are equally welcome and can converse with one another, please point me to it and I will leave. It's boring to talk about a game with a bunch of like minded people. If you can't present me with such an alternative, kindly pound sand because I'm not leaving.
Its unrealistic for you to expect to be welcomed given your approach. We welcome some strong info and insightful posts from fans from other BT teams. But someone who finds it boring to talk with their own fans generally is one of those who enjoys aggravating others. Perhaps you should start a site where people who are into this can congregate!

Top Bottom