Bitchiest team ever!

book

Reaction score
Nice flop on Andre's drive - Will the Badgers get all the call 2nd half or will the refs get some kuhunas and throw Bo out??? Can we make a 5 ft shot??? Kudos to Andre so far! man I hate Wisky!!!!!

Get ready for a 2nd half of Eddie Hightower kissing Bo's rear I'm afraid.

If this was on the Barn I'm sure Bo would be gone by now. Can't help your teams 22% shooting by crying!

He should be gone. Totally annoying. I don't know what is harder to watch....Wisconsin's boring style of play or Bo Ryan crying all game.

He should be gone. Totally annoying. I don't know what is harder to watch....Wisconsin's boring style of play or Bo Ryan crying all game.

There's another call that is overturned. Instead of a charge and no bucket it's a block and Andre's third foul. How often do you see an overturn like that. Again they fold for the Grinch. Hate that.

Which was more predictable?

There's another call that is overturned. Instead of a charge and no bucket it's a block and Andre's third foul. How often do you see an overturn like that. Again they fold for the Grinch. Hate that.

Which was more predictable? That the Gophers, once up by 10, would get outworked by Wisconsin such that Wisconsin wins? Or that the Gophers, once up by 10, would get totally F**ked by the referees such that Wisconsin wins?

As soon as Bo Dickhead got the technical, you knew it was the latter.

And someone above said that Bo would have been tossed at Williams Arena. No, no he wouldn't have. The Gophers get zero refereeing advantage at Williams in Big Ten games; it's been that way for at least a few years running now.

5 minutes in and Bucky is in the bonus. The bitching paid off. Would be nice if tubs would work the officials half this hard.

The whining of every single one of the badger players is getting really tiring as well.

A perfect reflection of their whiner coach.

If this was on the Barn I'm sure Bo would be gone by now. Can't help your teams 22% shooting by crying!

Wrong, Wisconsin has only lost 15 home games in the Bo Ryan era for one primary reason. Every time they fall behind the refs bail them out.

Wrong, Wisconsin has only lost 15 home games in the Bo Ryan era for one primary reason. Every time they fall behind the refs bail them out.

Give me a break. and stop the whining about calls.

Ryan is a good coach and has a good program, bottom line.

What's the explanation for the fact that Wisconsin has more Big Ten road wins than any other team since Ryan took over? The refs as well?

No way. Refs now days don't have the guts to kick guys out, especially well known guys. He'd have to practically push a ref to get ejected.

Coaches have always worked the refs to some degree, but they get away with so much more now than ever before.

Top Bottom