Gus at half: Minnesota is out working and out hustling Wisconsin!

Keep it up!

Go Gophers!!

Gotta give a lot of credit to Tubby for bringing these guys up off the mat. Working hard and playing pretty smart. The last turnover by Andre was a grinch payback foul. Gosh I hope that Ryan gets booted.

Wisconsin will get every call the 2nd half, guaranteed.

I almost don't want to watch 2nd half. I'd rather just look at the score at the end of the game cuz I know Wisconsin is going to get every call and there is a chance I'd break my $2,000 Samsung LED by throwing the remote at it.

maliksealy said:
I almost don't want to watch 2nd half. I'd rather just look at the score at the end of the game cuz I know Wisconsin is going to get every call and there is a chance I'd break my $2,000 Samsung LED by throwing the remote at it.
If Bo keeps crying like this he will get all the calls. Grow b@lls Hightower.

I just can't stand watching Bo Ryan. He complains every call. Every dang call. If I were a ref his constant whine would only want me to go the other way on a close call. He is like a MS kid in a pick up game.

And after every call against Wisconsin Eddie will be over there counseling Bo like the little 3rd grader he is. Ridiculous he didn't get tossed in the 1st half.

If the reffing goes down as we all expect in the 2nd half, I expect/want to see Tubby get his 1st ejection.

Funny, if Tubby got tossed I wonder what the reaction on the board would be.

Its amazing how many people like to blame the refs, or pretend to blame the refs, even before the refs have made a factor in the game. Crazy...

7th grade girls basketball might be more entertaining than this game.

I'll send you a bag of peanuts Ruppert. Start pushing.

I hope it happens. Reminds me of when Clem would get tossed at IU rather than watch Bobby get calls like tonight.

And we didn't get to see it #1 Send me walnuts, a tad easier to push. I believe that is the Tubsters 1st "T" as the Gopher coach

I liked the fight in the guys tonight. Tells me Tubby hasn't "lost the team".

They got beat, but they played hard and didn't give up.

It may not be much, but it is way better than the alternative.

Top Bottom