Big Ten Basketball

LongLiveMilesTarver

Reaction score
So boring even Gus Johnson can't get excited. This is aesthetically awful to watch.

I beg to differ. Gophers are playing the most sound half they have played on both ends.

Yeah they've been solid, but it'd be nice to see a shot or two go down. 23% from the field, only topped by Becky's 19% lol

The officiating in all games, makes big 10 basketball almost unwatchable.

The game is rarely about officiating. But we are getting jobbed here. Ocieniaks just took at charge- no doubt and they call it a block.

I will argue the way they call the game in the Big 10 is what gives it such a bad perception. Fouls never get called in the paint and little touch fouls on the outside always do. It makes for no flow and players can't finish because they are being bumped or grabbed. Also, the inconsistency is unbelievable. Call nothing for 5 minutes then during another 5 minute stretch just staring at someone gets you a foul.

The game is rarely about officiating. But we are getting jobbed here. Ocieniaks just took at charge- no doubt and they call it a block.

Definately a charge. Frustrating second half for gophers.

I also loved the Andre Hollins 3 point attempt that traveled all of 8 feet without getting tipped. Clearly not a foul.

Badger students are actually being polite. They're chanting "NIT, NIT, NIT."

That's being being very generous. They're assuming we can win a couple more games? What they should be chanting is, "CBI, CBI, CBI."

Just woke up from a two-hour episode of futurama's hypno-toad that was advertised as a college basketball game and was wondering if there are any other programming changes that I should be aware of before tuning over to watch the Timberwolves game. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom