Question for System Admin

goldenboy

Reaction score
Has anyone else complained about the message board behavior? Since last weekend I have had problems clicking on posts or links in the message board windows. Once the rotating ad just below the forum breadcrumb line loads the background flips to white (still showing content) and none of the posts can be clicked. I've had the same problem, regardless of equipment (both Safari and Firefox on a MacBook Pro as well as in Safari on both an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2). The links are clickable only until the rotating ad loads. Once it does, none of the threads can be selected. The news pages and others that don't have that rotating ad at the top pose no problem. All of the links above that rotating ad in the page still work. From the ad on down... nothing. Makes for tough reading (beyond the quick click of the top 3-4 topics... no time to hunt and scroll).

One of our back-end vendors recently made some patch updates - that could have been the issue, but we'll look into it and will update this thread as we find out info. Thanks.

I had a similar problem yesterday, but today seems better. Once fully loaded, I could not click on any threads, just the choices for forums. If I chose really quick! I might get a thread to open but then couldn't post.

Top Bottom