The first game at Michigan..........

leftyslefty

Reaction score
the Wolverines hit 13 of 28 3's, winning with a simple formula. Penetrate and kick to the open man for 3.

We are very good and defending inside, but when the whole team chooses to help inthe paint, someone is going to be open outside and they sure made us pay. Can we play the same way, hope for an off shoooting night and win, or do we do something different?

We lost by 12 with their top 2 scorers going 5 for 16 (Sims) and 2 for 8. (Harris)

If we are going to help defend on the wolverine that's driving, the Gophers need to do a better job of rotating over to force the Wolverines to swing the ball from strong side to weak side. It may not totally shut down Michigan, but it would make life tougher for their offense.

The simple drive and kick out to the open guy was way to easy.

It will help that I won't be at the game. 3 Games attended this year 3 bad losses. MSU home and away. Michigan @ Ann Arbor. I think I may be bad luck for this team.

Expect a better job this time...Wisconsin's Bohannon didn't get a shot off...did he?

Expect a better job this time...Wisconsin's Bohannon didn't get a shot off...did he?

He shot, but didn't hit. Landry however...

Tubby's defensive system is very susceptible to the drive and dish, and perimeter oriented offenses in general. Attempting 28 (and making 13) threes is a sh!tload. If the Gophers play better perimeter d tomorrow they win.

The gameplan should be to extend to the perimeter and make Michigan beat you inside. I'll take my chances against their small frontcourt.

He shot, but didn't hit. Landry however...

Tubby's defensive system is very susceptible to the drive and dish, and perimeter oriented offenses in general. Attempting 28 (and making 13) threes is a sh!tload. If the Gophers play better perimeter d tomorrow they win.

The gameplan should be to extend to the perimeter and make Michigan beat you inside. I'll take my chances against their small frontcourt.

Exactly.

Top Bottom