Buzz Williams' Dance

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Anyone see Buzz Williams' dancing after the Marquette win over West Virginia last night? Seems the WV students didn't like it. I thought it was pretty funny.

Over-reaction by the WV students. Williams was just a little caught up in the moment. No ill intent. Good for him.

I dont understand why they were upset? Still boggles my mind. Is dancing in WV illegal? Did they think he was mocking their state? I just dont get it. If he would have done a hillbilly dance, then they could have been offended.

Buzz apologized a million times via various outlets after the game (necessary or not).

The real gems after the game were Huggy's comments (about his own players).

on their shooting..."look at some of the guys we parade out there... I mean, I could kick as many in as what they shoot at..."

"we outta take the price of season tickets out of their scholarship because they stood and watched the whole year.. they never participated"

"I despise cowards.. I despise cowards"

Act like you've been there before. I'd expect that type of behavior out of a student athlete, not out of a head coach of a Division 1 program.

Buzz apologized a million times via various outlets after the game (necessary or not).

The real gems after the game were Huggy's comments (about his own players).

on their shooting..."look at some of the guys we parade out there... I mean, I could kick as many in as what they shoot at..."

"we outta take the price of season tickets out of their scholarship because they stood and watched the whole year.. they never participated"

"I despise cowards.. I despise cowards"

HuggyBear trying the Pat Knight motivational technique?

Minnesconsin fan said:
HuggyBear trying the Pat Knight motivational technique?

Fire Tubby!!!! He's a jerk! No other coaches insult their players! None!

WVU students never cease to amaze me. Doesn't surprise me though. All it takes to get into WVU is opening the door. Back in 2010, the students threw trash at the Pitt bench, so this should come as no surprise.

Top Bottom