Post game chat

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Did anyone else find it interesting that Tubby and Bo had an extra conversation after the game? I'm sure the topic was, How do we get these officials out of our conference? Seriously do coaches have to tell their players not to laugh when Hightower makes a call? Sometimes I think the Big Ten's bad wrap on being tough to watch is because the officials have no consistancy. If they called a game consistantly from the start, the teams would be able to adapt and better play would prevail.

Did anyone else find it interesting that Tubby and Bo had an extra conversation after the game? I'm sure the topic was, How do we get these officials out of our conference? Seriously do coaches have to tell their players not to laugh when Hightower makes a call? Sometimes I think the Big Ten's bad wrap on being tough to watch is because the officials have no consistancy. If they called a game consistantly from the start, the teams would be able to adapt and better play would prevail.

I think I heard Bo say something about how tough it is to whine effectively when you're not sure what the refs are calling.

Top Bottom