Did anybody see...

gophersfan783

Reaction score
Did anybody see half-time of the South Carolina Tennessee game? They showed the gophers as one the first four out in Lunardi's bracket ENTERING THURSDAY. Was his last bracket before the Wisconsin game? Did ESPN make a mistake? No way we're first four out or last four in after last nights win! Our resume matches up real well against other bubble teams.

they were referencing his bracket from monday, he does them every monday and friday.

Nevermind, just checked, he made the bracket March 2nd. I don't know why they showed that tonight after many games have been played since that time. Scared me! On a side note, they played blind resume during the game on ESPN 2. Our resume came up and it was clearly the best. Len Elmore picked ours immediately!

Nevermind, just checked, he made the bracket March 2nd. I don't know why they showed that tonight after many games have been played since that time.

That is puzzling. Why can't Lunardi to a new bracket every day? It isn't like it will change much - what, maybe one or two teams different per day? I mean this is his only job, correct? What the heck else is he doing? This time of year almost mandates a new bracket each day. He's the "Sports Leader's" bracketologist, so I wouldn't think it is too much to ask during Bubble Time to offer up at least an updated list of 65 teams each day.

They look foolish even discussing Minnesota as one of the last four out, at this point. Why would they even use a bracket from Monday?

Actually, we get a better rundown each day from our own Selection Sunday, who ESPN should hire, IMO.

That is puzzling. Why can't Lunardi to a new bracket every day? It isn't like it will change much - what, maybe one or two teams different per day? I mean this is his only job, correct? What the heck else is he doing? This time of year almost mandates a new bracket each day. He's the "Sports Leader's" bracketologist, so I wouldn't think it is too much to ask during Bubble Time to offer up at least an updated list of 65 teams each day.

Actually, we get a better rundown each day from our own Selection Sunday, who ESPN should hire, IMO.

No kidding huh. I don't even pay attention to the other stuff anymore. I just wait for SS's analysis.

Top Bottom