Note to Andre Hollins

bga1

Reaction score
Please DVR all TWolves games and watch them in your spare time. Pay special note to the gangly looking Italian or Spanish kid for notes on drawing the defense and dishing. Dear Tubby, please watch also. :)

Note: Edited for ignorance on nationality.

Please ignore his senseless turnovers, and 37% FG percentage.

Please DVR all TWolves games and watch them in your spare time. Pay special note to the gangly looking Italian kid for notes on drawing the defense and dishing. Dear Tubby, please watch also. :)

You mean the Spanish kid, right?

Andre-- Please don't watch the SG position for the Timberwolves, because you might think of applying for the NBA Draft.

Andre-- Please don't watch the SG position for the Timberwolves, because you might think of applying for the NBA Draft.

Yeah that goes double for Rodney on the SF position.

Haha. I agree with you though. It would be nice to have a penetrate-and-dish type of PG on the roster. It would help a player like Rodney significantly. Hopefully Dre grows into that type of player.

Apparently Martell Webster watched the Illinois game........

Apparently Martell Webster watched the Illinois game........

Haha, that was absolutely ridiculous, I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing, then I remembered, oh wait, this is Martell Webster we're talking about here....lol

Honestly I liken Hollins to a guy like Chauncey Billups, who I don't think has elite passing or handles, but he knew how to get to his spots and he hit big shots. Hollins isn't gonna be a high assist guy, but that doesn't mean he can't control the game anyhow.

Should Ralph watch Pekovic.

Pekovic is a great example of how effort and size are enough to be effective center position. Don't take this the wrong way (he is my favorite Wolf), but he has virtually no talent and earns every point/rebound/minute he gets on that court.

Pekovic is a great example of how effort and size are enough to be effective center position. Don't take this the wrong way (he is my favorite Wolf), but he has virtually no talent and earns every point/rebound/minute he gets on that court.

I disagree, Pek's got some talent in him. Watching him work in the post sometimes, he has moves, he's comfortable going left even. He put Tim Duncan in the spin cycle once with the excellent footwork he put on him. And also, he's built like a semi truck, which now that he's figuring out how to use it without fouling, he's becoming a beast down there.

When Pek signed with the Wolves (he was picked in the second round a couple years earlier) one scout supposedly said that if he had entered the draft the year he signed he would've been a first rounder.

zambam said:
When Pek signed with the Wolves (he was picked in the second round a couple years earlier) one scout supposedly said that if he had entered the draft the year he signed he would've been a first rounder.

I remember that too. I thought he may have said lotto pick though, but that was while ago.

I remember that too. I thought he may have said lotto pick though, but that was while ago.
I'm not sure if it was "gone in the first round, possibly in the lottery" or just "gone in the first round"

Yeah, everyone knew he wasn't coming over for a few years, so it was pretty much guaranteed he was gonna be that 1st pick of the 2nd round and the Wolves had it, good for us. He was definitely noted as first round talent though, can't recall if "lottery" level came up or not, but definitely 1st round.

Note to Andre Hollins: Start playing point guard at a level that would make you an NBA lottery pick. Is that what you really wanted to write?

freshtrout said:
You are now watching T-Wolves games? Thought you hated the NBA game.
Every MN spots fan that paid no attention to the Wolves over that last 10 years is now a Wolves fan. I admit it - I'm bandwagon - I could not watch a minute of that crap before Rubio. Terrible coaches, players and front office decisions. How can you not enjoy watching this team now.

Every MN spots fan that paid no attention to the Wolves over that last 10 years is now a Wolves fan. I admit it - I'm bandwagon - I could not watch a minute of that crap before Rubio. Terrible coaches, players and front office decisions. How can you not enjoy watching this team now.

I agree Parski1 .. even last year they showed some game, not often but they offered some hope. Now with the additions of RR and JJ along with Pek playing well, they are fun to watch. Still, some don't care for the NBA game. So be it.

Note to Andre Hollins: Start playing point guard at a level that would make you an NBA lottery pick. Is that what you really wanted to write?

No- I'm a lot more patient than that. First play like an all Big Ten guard -then go for Rubio level play. Seriously though I think there is a lot that can be learned from watch a guy like Rubio who is truly an artist in the making.

You are now watching T-Wolves games? Thought you hated the NBA game.

Nope. Just reading Sid......er trying to. Helps when Dave is around to translate. NBA still sucks.

Have I told you about Starkey?

HUH?

What?

You're a genius!

Top Bottom