RS3 said players have seen bats and bird flying and mice scurrying through The Barn

All the players quoted in the story seem to have positive things to say about Williams Arena.

Most players say positive things about Wrigley field in the media as well. (except Ozzie Guillen)

That's kind of a false catch headline. I don't care how nice the arena is it's going to have mice, bats, and birds and God knows what else living or flying around in it. In a new arena they just have nicer digs to move around in.

Now we know why Ralph tip toes around in games.

That's kind of a false catch headline. don't care how nice the arena is it's going to have mice, bats, and birds and God knows what else living or flying around in it. In a new arena they just have nicer digs to move around in.
Not to mention: badgers, wildcats, hawks, wolverines, buckeyes(nuts!?!)...

We should get some large predators chained up just off the raised court. Really make it a hostile environment for opposing teams.

bleedsmaroonandgold said:
We should get some large predators chained up just off the raised court. Really make it a hostile environment for opposing teams.

+1

A tiger on the end opposite the student section, a lion behind the opponents bench, wolves on each side of the opposite sideline.

Just add a little water, create a moat around the raised floor. Media row will drown. Think how happy that will make most GHers.

Let the vermin live...Reusse for bait. YES!!!!!!

Hey 19, ever eaten a Snickers while sipping a get-to-meet-Dr.Don for a beer or a bump with freshtrout at Mabel Murphy's in Fungus Falls?

It's time, my friend.

Just add a little water, create a moat around the raised floor. Media row will drown. Think how happy that will make most GHers.

A moat filled with sharks with laser beams attached to their friggin heads?

What's up is down and what's down is up.....Denny Crane

someday

I wish I could bite my tongue, but I can't. Ralph sounds like a princess. Obviously he never had to deal with mice scurrying around the estate he was brought up in. IMHO, much of Ralph's problem is the silver spoon he was born with in his mouth. There, I said it.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook, dude.

I wish I could bite my tongue, but I can't. Ralph sounds like a princess. Obviously he never had to deal with mice scurrying around the estate he was brought up in. IMHO, much of Ralph's problem is the silver spoon he was born with in his mouth. There, I said it.
NRN See: Richard Corey.

Top Bottom