Reusse on Flip as Gopher Coach

Parski1

Banned
Reaction score
I don't agree with Reusse often (more so about Gopher football) but he nailed this one.....…..

Why does every 'Fire Tubby' message I receive come w/ this addendum: 'It's time for Flip.

Flip turns 57 on Thursday. He hasn't been involved in college game in decades. He was 51-130 in 2 seasons-plus in Washington. And:

Apparently he was oblivious to fact Wizards were waving guns at one another in locker room in December 2009.

http://twitter.com/#!/1500ESPN_Reusse

People complain about Tubby's age and assistant coaching choices, both of which could be argued against Flip. If Tubby is gone the right AD should be able to find a younger mid major coach from a deep pool of candidates.

I will never click on Reusse link

and I recommend to everyone on this board and every other board to do the same.

Unless something happens next year that shows this team is headed in the right direction, I am in the camp that says Tubby should be canned. I have never once advocated for Flip on these boards. The only time I have mentioned him was in the game chat last night saying if he says he'll take the job this off-season, that is the only reason Tubby should be fired, other-wise, wait for the new AD and after next season.

I don't agree with Reusse often (more so about Gopher football) but he nailed this one.....…..

Why does every 'Fire Tubby' message I receive come w/ this addendum: 'It's time for Flip.

Flip turns 57 on Thursday. He hasn't been involved in college game in decades. He was 51-130 in 2 seasons-plus in Washington. And:

Apparently he was oblivious to fact Wizards were waving guns at one another in locker room in December 2009.

http://twitter.com/#!/1500ESPN_Reusse

Just for the record, you are behind Reusse on all things Gopher? I have some great links if you are.

Just for the record, you are behind Reusse on all things Gopher? I have some great links if you are.
Stupid post. He said he doesn't agree with Reusse often. Why even say this?

Stupid post. He said he doesn't agree with Reusse often. Why even say this?

But this time we should listen to him? This time Reusse is right? When he agrees with his take? Ok right.

minngg said:
But this time we should listen to him? This time Reusse is right? When he agrees with his take? Ok right.
Huh?

Parski agreeing with Ruesse? OMG

"What's up is down and what's down is up". Denny Crane.

Top Bottom