New starting lineup............

Die Hard GGF

Reaction score
Per Pioneer Press Tubby says there will be a new starting lineup but wouldn't disclose. Coleman back in? Oto in, if so for who?

Maybe it's Welch, Dre, Oto, Rodney, EE?

EE
Oto
Rodney
Welch
Dre
??????????????????????????????????

Northwestern went small recently, and it seems like their offense has perked up. Luka Mirkovic hardly plays anymore, and I don't think Curletti is playing as much, either. Perhaps we go small to better defend their multiple cutters/shooters?

Hollins x 2
Welch
Williams
Oto

If we start a big, I would not be opposed to seeing EE get the call.

If we are out of Tourney contention, I wouldn't mind Tubby experimenting with starting lineups the rest of the season. I'd like to see Oto get his shot at starting, as well as giving EE and some other young guys starting experience.

Northwestern went small recently, and it seems like their offense has perked up. Luka Mirkovic hardly plays anymore, and I don't think Curletti is playing as much, either. Perhaps we go small to better defend their multiple cutters/shooters?

Hollins x 2
Welch
Williams
Oto

If we start a big, I would not be opposed to seeing EE get the call.

Either way - I like seeing Tubby stirring it up. He was very complimentary on Oto after last game.

If we are out of Tourney contention, I wouldn't mind Tubby experimenting with starting lineups the rest of the season. I'd like to see Oto get his shot at starting, as well as giving EE and some other young guys starting experience.

We aren't out yet. 4 teams at 5-8 and one is probably going to get in. Illinois is in a little coaching turmoil so we'll see what direction that turns.

bga1 said:
We aren't out yet. 4 teams at 5-8 and one is probably going to get in. Illinois is in a little coaching turmoil so we'll see what direction that turns.

Plus, guys getting Kicked off the team (pursue) is rarely a positive.

Until he gets some more Div 1 players, arranging the chairs won't help. How about recruiting someone with a reliable jumper like Hoff?

Until he gets some more Div 1 players, arranging the chairs won't help. How about recruiting someone with a reliable jumper like Hoff?
Every single one of these players is a Division 1 player. Just a fact. If they were D2 players, we would be losing every game by at least 20.

Top Bottom