Pres. Kaler call Gov. Dayton

Reaction score
Hey Pres Kaler, call Gov Dayton and propose that a rider be added to the Vikes stadium bill pledging $15 m for a practice facility if matched by private donations within 1 year of signing of the Vikes bill.

Don't wait, do it now!

Boundout....email Kaler, don't tell it to us.

No. 100 mill to refurbish/build new arena.

Think big.

Gophers are more important than the Vikes.

Station, I presented it the way I proposed above. If you ask for too much in the billing process, you kill the goose. Let's get what we really need now. If such commitment was made by the State, I'm confident the $15 M in matching funds could be donated within a year from corps and alum. Think of the synergy, practice facility, new AD, commitment to an improved recruitment platflorm pre-13/14.

Station, I presented it the way I proposed above. If you ask for too much in the billing process, you kill the goose. Let's get what we really need now. If such commitment was made by the State, I'm confident the $15 M in matching funds could be donated within a year from corps and alum. Think of the synergy, practice facility, new AD, commitment to an improved recruitment platflorm pre-13/14.

UMD was promised 40mill, for new hockey rink, to get passage of the Twins stadium bill. Gophers are worth more.

Top Bottom