I just about puked when...

tap

Reaction score
the guy on the ESPN telecast between MSU and sconnie said bergereon was one of the best ATHLETES in the Big Ten and the Country!

the guy on the ESPN telecast between MSU and sconnie said bergereon was one of the best ATHLETES in the Big Ten and the Country!

Sometimes ya just gotta ignore the talking heads.

I'll take the Pawn Stars Bobble Heads any day.

I just threw up a little in my mouth. Tap, please don't post stuff like that man. NSFW.

One of the best athletes in the country.... I'm not sure I can agree with that. But when I first saw him I was really impressed at his physique for a freshman. You must admit that his build looks like a freak of an athlete. He reminds me of some of the best high jumper physiques that I've seen (not that I watch alot of that). I guess what I mean to say is that I'm not so sure that is one of the most preposterous things that I have ever heard. I didn't realize that they plucked him from Princeton, MN. He would've looked good in maroon and gold. He'll have a good career in Madison.

I heard the same thing and couldn't believe it. I mean seriously, what did he base that statement off?

Whoever said that loses all credibility in my book. Just strictly from an athlete stand point, he would probably be like the 8th or 9th best on the Gophers. How can anyone think he is one of the best athletes in the country?

Freshman? He's a RS Junior averaging 10 pts and 4.8 rebounds a game.

Whoops... thought he was a freshman. 10.4 pts./game puts him as 2nd best scorer on the gophers right behind Rodney.

Speaking of just about puked. ...

I about puked when Stephen Bardo -- like Dan Dakich did during the MSU-OSU game last Saturday -- mentioned how "difficult it is for visiting teams to win at Williams Arena." Don't get me wrong, I think Bardo and Dakich both are excellent analysts, but come on guys, sometimes you need to ignore what's written on your script and say what I'm sure both these guys know as fact. ... The Barn hasn't been a difficult place to win for (Big Ten) opponents for quite some time.

Whoever said that loses all credibility in my book. Just strictly from an athlete stand point, he would probably be like the 8th or 9th best on the Gophers. How can anyone think he is one of the best athletes in the country?

What it proves is the best athletes dont always get the W's.

Speaking of just about puked. ...

I about puked when Stephen Bardo -- like Dan Dakich did during the MSU-OSU game last Saturday -- mentioned how "difficult it is for visiting teams to win at Williams Arena." Don't get me wrong, I think Bardo and Dakich both are excellent analysts, but come on guys, sometimes you need to ignore what's written on your script and say what I'm sure both these guys know as fact. ... The Barn hasn't been a difficult place to win for (Big Ten) opponents for quite some time.

Agreed, that's why I miss the local announcers. At least they know and get the facts right. I miss Dutch.

athletic

I'd give you most athletic badger post player in quite a while, that's about it.

Top Bottom