New assistant coach candidates

From the Barn

Reaction score
I nominate J. B. Bickertstaff. Former Gopher, coached in Minnesota for the Timberwolves, young, personable, coaching genes.

Seems like a very good fit.

Anyone else come to mind?

I vote for one of those guys with the slick-backed hair, look like they could be mafia. Wouldn't trust 'em with my daughter (if I had one), but they know how to get players. Seems like most all the major programs have one of those.

I nominate J. B. Bickertstaff. Former Gopher, coached in Minnesota for the Timberwolves, young, personable, coaching genes.

Seems like a very good fit.

Anyone else come to mind?

Better nominate new head coaches first. Tubby stays, Tubby's staff stays.

Doesn't seem as though other schools are trying to hire-away our current asst. coaches.

Why is that.

After the crap Jirsa pulled at Georgia I'm surprised anybody, let alone a B10 school, would hire him.

I vote for one of those guys with the slick-backed hair, look like they could be mafia. Wouldn't trust 'em with my daughter (if I had one), but they now how to get players. Seems like most all the major programs have one of those.

I think Vince Taylor was originally supposed to be that guy. I think him and Saul are the hardest working recruiters.

Doesn't seem as though other schools are trying to hire-away our current asst. coaches.

Why is that.

Taylor was either a semi-finalist or finalist for the Western Kentucky Head Coach job a few years back.

Top Bottom