A classic Bo moment.

Frink

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice Bo calling for an intentional foul on Damian Johnson? There was a loose ball on a long rebound and Johnson was rightly called for pushing as both players chased the ball. I couldn't believe Ryan was earnestly making the intentional foul sign at the ref. Johnson was going for the ball, didn't grab the Badger's jersey, didn't make contact with his head and didn't swing out an elbow.

Absolutely ridiculous.

I thought it was hilarious because live it seemed to be an obvious push and foul on Wisconsin. I even cheered when the whitle blew because I thought that was the call. Then I see Bo putting his arms together. What a fool.

Did anyone else notice Bo calling for an intentional foul on Damian Johnson? There was a loose ball on a long rebound and Johnson was rightly called for pushing as both players chased the ball. I couldn't believe Ryan was earnestly making the intentional foul sign at the ref. Johnson was going for the ball, didn't grab the Badger's jersey, didn't make contact with his head and didn't swing out an elbow.

Absolutely ridiculous.

IMO, Bo had a legit beef on the play in question. From my vantage point in 106, it was pretty clear that DJ grabbed the Badger's jersey. It was only for a split second, and they had their backs to the ref who called the foul. They were coming towards Bo and those in my section.

They also missed another one in the first half, where Landry grabbed DJ's jersey going after a loose ball on the baseline. Both could have been intentional fouls, in my opinion.

Top Bottom