Will this team make the NIT with a 7-11 B10 record?

gopherinpain

Banned
Reaction score
At best they are looking at 2-3 more wins. 8-10 they are in for sure, but at 7-11 they probably have to win a B10 tournament game. The NIT would be important for this young team to get more practice time and game experience.

I hope the new AD does not give a Tubby an extension because if next year goes the way last couple have you have to make a change. Big year for the program next season.

We get it, you're in pain. Take some morphine.

They were 17-14 last year and did not make it so that is false.

Yeah, and that would have been good enough to make it if they hadn't lost about 9 of their last ~10 games. The NIT overlooked them because they were not a 17-14 team at the end of the year, not because they were a 17-14 team. Get it?

They were 17-14 last year and did not make it so that is false.

I think ruppertflywheel IS correct.

You have to have an overall .500 or above to qualify

But just because you have .500 or above doesn't mean they HAVE to give you a bid.

While Minn did finish last year 17-14, thus above .500, I think the reason they didn't get
invited last year was losing 10 out of the last 11

because they were not a 17-14 team at the end of the year, not because they were a 17-14 team. Get it?

Its called the National "Invitational" Tournament. They can take who they want. This team is not a whole lot better than last year's team.

It is nice to see you again GIP here to whine again about this team going no where. You should take my advice and not watch the games it might ease your pain and would ease ours by not having to read your whiney
posts.

Top Bottom