After watching the Journey

BigGopherFan

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pissed at every Wisconsin Badger basketball player who grew up in Minnesota.

I just saw the ending, thought it was kind of funny that Dre was in the elevator with Bo, Jordan, and Rodney and he's not even acknowledged.

Certainly not angry at the kid who didn't have an offer who wound up at Wisconsin. Would have like to have Taylor, but can't blame him for going to Wisconsin when are program was so unstable during his recruitment (still had Monson, yet painfully clear that he wouldn't be the coach by the time Taylor hit the floor). Jared was in the same situation as Taylor, and there was a time where I wouldn't have traded either Ralph or Colton for him (that time has passed).

I just hope that their success at Wisconsin doesn't lead Tubby to start losing Minnesota kids to that school. It would have been nice to be able to tell recruits that Jordan Taylor never won a game at the Barn.

I didn't have a problem with Jordan Taylor... At least until this past game, after watching him show up the Gophers on a specific play. I don't remember at what point in the game it was exactly, but he made the basket, was fouled and fell down. When he landed he sat there and paused for a moment, basking in it and looking unnecessarily smug. It just seemed a little too cocky to me and really flipped my opinion of him a bit. Being glad to perform well against your home state is one thing; being arrogant about it is tacky.

It was pretty annoying and shows how much ryan and taylor deserve each other's egos. I thought mom and dad were really annoying epecially in the game clips.

I really get tired of Drama Green as well. He sure got well in a hurry over his knee sprain. Very similiar to when he faked getting elbowed by Colton a couple of years and laid on the floor like he was near death.

Top Bottom