Indiana game day and time announced

Moonlight

Reaction score
The Gopher Men's Basketball game vs. Indiana will be played at Noon on February 26, 2012 at Williams Arena.

And from what I understand will be on ESPN.
Yes - I would guess that this is the reason that date and time weren't set til this late date. Unfortunately, I'll have to miss that one as I can't wait for ESPN to schedule some things! Should be a great game.

Actually it's typical for the last game of the season to not be set until about now.

Actually it's typical for the last game of the season to not be set until about now.
True - but its not the last game.
We travel to wisconsin Feb 28, and then come home for the final game against Nebraska March 3rd.

Some different things this year adding a 12th team. Am I correct that we have fewer weekend games? Sure seems like we didn't have so many weekends with out a game before.

True - but its not the last game.
We travel to wisconsin Feb 28, and then come home for the final game against Nebraska March 3rd.

Some different things this year adding a 12th team. Am I correct that we have fewer weekend games? Sure seems like we didn't have so many weekends with out a game before.

Only two byes. Coincidence they were both on a weekend.

We travel to wisconsin Feb 28

I know there are plenty of factors affecting how the schedule is written up, but I find it odd that we can have byes and weirdly long stretches between conference games....and then randomly we have two games in three days.

Only two byes. Coincidence they were both on a weekend.

Not both on weekends.

--First bye was week of January 16-21 (no weeknight game that week)

--Second bye was this past weekend (other than that, we play a weekend game every weekend of the Big Ten season)

This Indiana gameday should lead to an interesting Feb. 28th matchup at Wisconsin.

Gophers will play home against Indiana on Sunday at noon, leave for Madison the next day (Monday), and play on Tuesday.

Badgers will play AT Ohio State on Sunday at 3pm, return home that evening, have Monday to prepare, and host MN on Tuesday.

Both MN and WIS with basically little time to prepare.

Top Bottom