Goldy/Buckey Badger chat

Ugh why are they giving up the threes. Suddenly Tubby decided to tell them to double down on the inside for the WORST team possible.

Well we're pretty screwed if they keep up this 3pt shooting

Ugh another game where EE will get open off the roll but not get the pass.

Refs calling a lot of ticky tacky fouls.

I fully expect the refs to loosen up until there's about 5 minutes to go, then start calling it tight again. #BigTenRefs

Looks like we're gonna get a healthy dose of Ralph tonight w/ EE in early foul trouble.

ESPN tries waaay too many camera angles.

I've done this too many times in this game already

129193762900667636.jpg

Heard it from San Diego. Come on kids can't you be more creative than that? Disappointing!

Other than that chant the barnyard has been very loud. KEEP IT UP. SKI U MAH!!

We sure ran into "hot" Wisconsin in the first half. 7/10 from 3, ouch.

3-point shooting and turnovers are the difference in half #1. Gotta get some better defense on the perimeter and take better care of the ball in half #2 if we want to keep the season alive.

D@mn Taylor - I hate it when MN kids try to stick it to their home state.

They cannot keep making these desperation threes. Just keep playing solid ball and we will win in the end.

7/10 from 3 and 2 offensive rebounds converted off the 3 misses...wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does our first team look so unprepared to play when they hit the floor...no movement, no cuts...just standing around...so tired of this.

I gotta honestly say that the only reason I am not on the fire Tubby band wagon is because I am confident that until we have the practice facility funded and new AD we can't get anyone better...but as soon as that happens, time to go Tubby!

Is there anyone on this board who can describe what the Gophers try to accomplish in an offensive set? Been trying to figure this out for years. They don't pick, they don't post up, no inside/outside -- just dribble around until the clock runs down and then cast one up.

Defensive rebounding?

MN also being killed by bucky's offensive boards. Too many second and third chances. Where's the toughness, the effort by Tubby's guys?

GopherinPhilly said:
7/10 from 3 and 2 offensive rebounds converted off the 3 misses...wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does our first team look so unprepared to play when they hit the floor...no movement, no cuts...just standing around...so tired of this.

I gotta honestly say that the only reason I am not on the fire Tubby band wagon is because I am confident that until we have the practice facility funded and new AD we can't get anyone better...but as soon as that happens, time to go Tubby!
It only took one half for the first fire Tubby post to start? Crap just lost $5 - thanks a lot GoppherinPhilly. You had to bring it up!

Foul Taylor once across the bridge of his nose then we'll see how well he shoots the three. Colman
Gave the ball up twice and didn't get up on Taylor on the 3. Wisconsin to many offensive boards.
Gophs going to have to shoot lights out in the second half to come back and make it a game.

" If your going to foul the guy...make sure he remembers it" Bill Mussleman

rebounds...
mn 4 & 14
wisky..4 & 11

I stand corrected. Rebounds are 15-13 MN and offensive boards are 5 and 5. Still, the bucky offensive boards seem like daggers when they convert those second and third chances...

Is there anyone on this board who can describe what the Gophers try to accomplish in an offensive set? Been trying to figure this out for years. They don't pick, they don't post up, no inside/outside -- just dribble around until the clock runs down and then cast one up.
Really? No screens? Wow, EE is just wasting his time running around then.

Clamp down now or this one's gonna get out of hand.

Of course, right after I post it we give up a bunny and a dumb turnover.

First time I've been able to see the team play in a few games and based on what I've seen so far, nothing seems to have changed. Very diasppointing effort on both ends tonight. Same old, same old from Tubby's bunch.

no discipline..sloppy play.....athletes with little discipline are good for some ESPN highlight reels but not for winning games...

Top Bottom